Wow, I am so excited about this swag! Straight from TheWB.com:
Official Bags 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DYNAMIC DUO: WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT AND COMIC-CON
RETEAM TO DISTRIBUTE OFFICIAL BAG OF COMIC-CON
INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO — AND
THIS YEAR, IT CONVERTS INTO A BACKPACK!
Fans Checking in at Comic-Con to Receive a Collectible Bag Designed by the
Studio, Highlighting One of the Following 10 Titles: “The Big Bang Theory,”
“Fringe,” “Supernatural,” “The Vampire Diaries,” “Green Lantern: The Animated
Series,” “The Looney Tunes Show,” “ThunderCats,” “Batman: Arkham City,”
“LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5–7” and “Justice League”
Twitter Pitch: The bags are back(packs)! Warner Bros. and Comic-Con team up on official bags for #SDCC 2011: http://bit.ly/o5aGqf #WBSDCC
BURBANK, Calif. (July 12, 2011) — The dynamic duo of Warner Bros. Entertainment and Comic-Con have renewed their powerful alliance for 2011, and the Studio will once again serve as sponsor of the Comic-Con International: San Diego Official Bag.
- More than 130,000 of the signature, oversized (24”x28”) bags — dubbed the Con’s “ubiquitous accessory” by Entertainment Weekly — have been produced, and will be available to fans attending Comic-Con upon checking in throughout the five days of the convention, including Preview Night.
- For the first time, the 2011 edition of the bag converts into a backpack, making it as cool as ever — and even more functional! (And, yes, the protective poster tube remains intact.)
- To download images of all 10 bags, as well as the official Comic-Con 2011 artwork side of the bags, please click here:
- Designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, each double-sided bag features all-new Comic-Con 2011 official artwork on one side, with the other side featuring a design highlighting one of 10 different titles, including live-action and animated television series, video games and comic books from Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment.
- The featured titles are “The Big Bang Theory,” “Fringe,” “Supernatural,” “The Vampire Diaries,” “Green Lantern: The Animated Series,” “The Looney Tunes Show,” “ThunderCats,” “Batman: Arkham City,” “LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5–7” and “Justice League.”
- For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please visit www.thewb.com/comiccon and follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom (hashtag #WBSDCC). For official information about Comic-Con 2011, visit www.comic-con.org and follow Comic-Con on Twitter @Comic_Con.
More About Warner Bros. Comic-Con Bags
Created annually since 2006 by the Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing unit specifically for Comic-Con, the highly sought-after totes provide devoted fans with a handy carrying case for all the merchandise they take away from the Con — and serve as mobile billboards for a selection of the Studio’s key Comic-Con titles.
@the_con_fluence has mentioned organizing a bag-trading session. I think this would be a great idea! I really want to score a Thurdercats bag. -:) What would you like to get? And who is down for bag trading?! -:)